2006-11-16

醫龍

Team Medical Dragon
It is talking about the "NEED"...
It is talking about a team in the hospital of university.
It is talking about a team to fight to the darkness of hospital.
It is talking about a team to accomplish a very difficult surgical operation.
It is talking about a team to trust each other...

This team is named "Medical Dragon."

The interlude is terrific!
The voice seems that it can relieve pains and cure wounds in the heart...

Aesthetic - interlude of Team Medical Dragon by 関山藍果

Longing for you day and in dream
I'm hoping you are here and leading my way
You steers my road anytime I need
If you walk away, I will follow you

Trying my life
With your sacred gifts you gave to me
I won’t vain and succeed it as your precious soul

Holding your hand
And I'm walking through the all of the world
Carrying your wish like the Venus in the dim sky

沒有留言: